Applying Casino Loyalty &
Data Science to Transform
The ideal Healthcare Customer Success Manager candidate is an individual that can balance value-added and commercial interactions with physician practice patient engagement leaders. They must be able to work seamlessly across and develop positive working relationships with all of CareCognitics’ matrix of functional areas but especially marketing, business development, and partner transformation. The individual will also possess superior consultative, solutions-based, and service sales expertise and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, a strategic mindset, and an outstanding ability to balance the priorities of both customers and the Company.
- Deliver outstanding partner experience for core solutions delivery:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with patient engagement and patient flow management executives, and act as the main point of contact and liaison for all client-side stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate partner expectations and client scopes of work from implementation through the entire customer journey (for core solutions, e.g., abstraction).
- Increase partner engagement with our core technology while creating and tracking internal dashboards to assess real-time metrics related to facility performance.
- Deliver surplus value to partners:
- Consult and assess partners’ broader challenges regarding clinical quality management.
- Share partner transformation resources as appropriate—e.g., best practice studies, regulatory updates, templated data reports, access to relevant webinar, networking with other quality leaders, etc.—and provide guidance on how best to implement learnings at their respective organizations.
- Keep an active ear to the market regarding potential new challenges or best practices. Share with partner transformation team as well as partners.
- Help drive Orders growth within assigned partners:
- Prospect extensions and expansions. Partner with business development to convert leads into opportunities.
- In partnership with business development, communicate value delivered from existing partners/relationships to new prospects.
- Grow partner revenue through upsell renewals.
- Customer Advocacy.
- Keep an active pulse on customer satisfaction with our core solutions / offerings, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement which can be shared with the Company’s operational team (recruiting, staffing, implementation, and delivery).
- Other Duties: As a growth organization, roles and responsibilities often evolve and adapt over time. As such, this job description may not comprehensively account for future activities, responsibilities, and priorities—these may evolve right along with us!
- At least five years’ experience in clinical quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or technical degree in the business line field or related field.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and partners.
- Exhibit our core behaviors and beliefs of learning, innovating, collaborating, improving, and accountability while demonstrating empathy and humility on a daily basis.
- Ability to quickly establish, through trust and leadership, consultative capabilities to partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship-building capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and matrixed team environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects; a self-motivated and results-driven professional.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel: (typically 25% but TBD in the current environment).
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Work environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine manipulation.
- Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship
CareCognitics is a digital platform applying casino loyalty & data science to transform healthcare. Their unique platform brings technology innovations from the casino, hospitality, and gaming industries to engage patients and reward actions that drive improved health outcomes. CareCognitics founder Sunny Tara was an aspiring computer science student when he lost his father to cardiac arrest. Having experienced first-hand the frustrations and sorrow of losing a loved one to a chronic condition, he wondered what more could have been done to keep his father from being taken at such a young age. CareCognitics was his answer.